My Current Nutritional Supplement Stack


I get the question all the time: "What supplements do you take?". So I thought I would post my current supplement regimen in its entirety with explanations on my choices. While these do tend to change based on what goals I am trying to achieve, or my budget, they tend to be pretty consistent nowadays. The amounts and timing may also be dependent on when I workout, if I workout, and what workouts I am doing that day. The supplement choices are based on adding muscle, improving energy, improving recovery rate, enhancing immune system, and burning fat.

Upon Waking:
-1 Scoop Dymatize 12 Hour Elite Protein in Skim Milk
-1/2 or 3/4 Scoop Six Star Pro Creatine Powder in 8-10 oz water
(3-4x per week, other times I substitute Fruit Juice or nothing instead)
-1 packet EmergenC (preferably "Bone Health" Formula) + 1 4C Energy Rush Packet in 10 oz water
-2 Flaxseed Oil Capsules

Mid-Day:
-1 Cup Green Tea (ideally)
-2 Flaxseed Oil Capsules (ideally)

Pre-Workout:
-1 4C Energy Rush Packet in water
-1 Scoop Nectar Whey Protein powder in water

Post-Workout:
-1 Scoop Nectar or Dymatize Protein Powder
-1 Scoop of Gatorade or 4C Fruit Punch Powder, or Fruit Juice
-1 EmergenC Packet (preferably Immune Defense Formula)

Late/Afternoon/Evening:
-1 Cup Decaf Green Tea (ideally)

Before Bed:
-1 Scoop Dymatize 12 Hour Elite Protein in Skim Milk
-2 Flaxseed Oil Capsules



I only take a multivitamin about once or twice a week because I usually get more than enough micronutrients from the Energy Rush and EmergenC packets, combined with nutrients from regular foods.

Frugal Fitness Fun For Everyone! Subscribe Today


For More Great Tips, Get My Best-Seller On Amazon:

I hope you enjoyed this article about how to live healthier on a frugal budget and maximize your performance!

Interested in more articles about frugal fitness? 

Read My Posts:

Stay Frugal & Fit My Friends!

Frugal Fitness World Wide Wellness
Free Workouts & Nutrition On A Budget
"Crushing Fitness Costs Worldwide"


Also visit the Startup Marketing

New Frugal Finance Blog Posts & Articles