Pasta Shells With Cherry Tomatoes And Ricotta Recipe


It was a whopping 65 degrees here on Saturday morning so I rode my bike to our old neighborhood where there’s a daily market. It was only three years ago, but it felt like I hadn’t been on that street in eons; the old ladies selling carrots and potatoes in burlap bags by their front doors, the children begging for a chocolate covered almond (the carnival candy tenerelli) the fish vendors screaming their prices. Stall after stall of fresh everything practically pouring out into the hands of the women shoppers and the sun beating down on the produce was too much for me to bear, I was smiling to myself the whole time. After some price comparisons I decided on a tablecloth for three euro. The tablecloth is sacrosanct. And of course, some lovely cherry tomatoes.

Pasta Shells with Cherry Tomatoes and Ricotta Recipe Ingredients And Instructions

4 cups cherry tomatoes (or grape)
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 garlic clove minced (optional)
coarse salt and ground pepper
3/4 pound medium pasta shells
fresh basil
1/2 cup fresh ricotta

Toss tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and basil. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. Cook the pasta, drain and toss with the tomato mixture. Serve with the ricotta on top and some more black pepper. Enjoy!

Frugal Fitness Fun For Everyone! Subscribe Today


For More Great Tips, Get My Best-Seller On Amazon:

I hope you enjoyed this article about how to live healthier on a frugal budget and maximize your performance!

Interested in more articles about frugal fitness? 

Read My Posts:

Stay Frugal & Fit My Friends!

Frugal Fitness World Wide Wellness
Free Workouts & Nutrition On A Budget
"Crushing Fitness Costs Worldwide"


Also visit the Bootstrapped Entrepreneur

New Frugal Finance Blog Posts & Articles